The Borg Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borg Collective

The hive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake's assimilation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jake of borg
New Borg
jake of borg

Jake's assimilation Empty
PostSubject: Jake's assimilation   Jake's assimilation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:32 pm

…..start of transmission…..

My name is jake, a 25-year-old Lord sent by France to investigate a new empire and again world to make reign the terror.

My type of game is simple: attack, attack and still attack.

I am a big top Lord top 100 on the universe 51 in France with 1.200.000 points.

My purpose for this new experience and to make reign the terror and to reach the top 100 as quickly as possible.

I wish to join an alliance or the currency is to attack and if the borgs of this country is identical that the French borgs it pleases me and it is for that that I wish to join you.

My number of point and not enormous with a total of 2 points certainly but I am fast going to progress that I promises you to him.

I am in no alliance for the moment and I never have to integrate of alliance until now. I read well rules finally if I well all understood and I agree with this one.

Sorry for my English I am French and not really strong in this language but me makes me understand finally I think

…..End of transmission…..

Back to top Go down
aesgarith of borg
Admin
aesgarith of borg

PostSubject: Re: Jake's assimilation   Jake's assimilation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Beautiful presentation.

Ok, I think your previous universe is a proof you're a good gamer. I'm sure you'll find a way to reach the TOP 100 quickly!

Jake... Prepare to be assimilated! Twisted Evil

Last edited by aesgarith of borg on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://borg-collective.ogameunivers.com
jake of borg
New Borg
jake of borg

PostSubject: Re: Jake's assimilation   Jake's assimilation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Oh thank you for all and what the assimilation is profitable me and that thought of it borg wins me !!!!!
Back to top Go down
aesgarith of borg
Admin
aesgarith of borg

PostSubject: Re: Jake's assimilation   Jake's assimilation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
http://borg-collective.ogameunivers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake's assimilation   Jake's assimilation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake's assimilation
Page 1 of 1