The Borg Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borg Collective

The hive

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magister of Borg 11 of 11
Future Borg

Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Empty
PostSubject: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 pm

greetings to the Borg collective. I am writing this in response to an invitation from Aesgarith of Borg
I am Magister. I have played in uni 19 at OGame.org for the past 13 months. This has been my primary experience in OGame. I reached 150k points until I somewhat let that account go for a while due to too much drama between the players in that universe. I have been playing uni 37 in ogame.org since it opened approximately 4 months ago and am at 31k points. I am also playing in uni 1 and here in uni 2 at ogame.us. in this uni, I have 728 points, with a fleet of 7 small cargos, 14 light fighters and 6 heavy fighters,and 5 espy probes. my tech points are ranked 253 in uni wiht 32 points. my fleet is ranked 193rd in the uni with 33 points.I mainly play a combination of styles, I enjoy raiding my ennemies and using that rez for more ships, higher techs and higher mine levels. I also do a certain amount of turtle. I have been working over the past year and few monhts that I have been playing at perfecting a well balanced playig style that is a cmbination of all three fleeter, turtle and miner.
Additionally, I am a huge Star Trek fan, and desire to see the Borg assimilate this universe! I also noticed there are several French in this alliance, which is great since I have not been able to speak French with anyone since I left Paris 3 years ago to come to the U.S for school! Ca fait du bien de voir des personnes parler francais a nouveau! (veuillez excuser le manque d'accents et de cedilles car j'utilise un clavier qwerty aux States) cheers
Back to top Go down
aesgarith of borg
Admin
aesgarith of borg

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:17 am

Hi Magister!

Nice to meet you. Your application seems very nice. You got experience and you're a fan of star trek!

However, what TOP do you to reach?
Back to top Go down
http://borg-collective.ogameunivers.com
Future Borg

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:55 am

my goal would be to become as high as I can, preferably, top 100 to top 50
Back to top Go down
aesgarith of borg
Admin
aesgarith of borg

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am

Seems good to me... An internal vote has been set up!

For the moment, the Collective is willing to assimilate you. cheers
Back to top Go down
xx gaara xx of borg
Borg Soldier
xx gaara xx of borg

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Welcome among us
Back to top Go down
aesgarith of borg
Admin
aesgarith of borg

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Welcome Magister!

Lock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith   Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assimilation of Magister in response to invite by Aesgarith
Page 1 of 1